A2 Terschelling Watercolour paper
- A professional watercolour paper for painting enthusiasts.
- Manufactured using 70% virgin wood pulp and 30% cotton.
- Every sheet is free of optical brightening agents and is internally and surfaced sized.
- 300 gsm paper
- Texture surface (Cold Pressed) offers good water absorbability and the surface is fairly hard, making it easily erasable and suitable for masking fluid without stretching.
- Suitable for beginners and students as well as professional artists preferring to work with decent watercolour paper.
- 12 sheets in a pack.