Turquoise, Pink, Gold
What are the advantages of your Paul Rubens Watercolour?
Mixing colors is one of the foundations of painting. Paul Rubens adopt gum arabic to provide professional-grade watercolor, every batch made is tested and analysed for its performance qualities. First and foremost, producing watercolours that are the best in lightfastness and permanence. Second, offering a selection of truly unique colours.
Paul Rubens has exclusively created unique pocket-sized metal box with comfortable, rounded corners, allows you to capture moments of inspiration no matter where you are. The mixing palette brings so much convenience when you get out for a travel. Ideal for both professional artists and amateur hobbyists.
Colours: Permanent Lemon Yellow, Cadmium Yellow Medium, Cadmium Red Light, Rose Red, Permanent Violet, France Ultramarine, Payne’s Grey, Emerald Green Deep, Burned Brown, Yellow Ochre, Umber, Coal Black
1. Paul Rubens Watercolour adopts ultra-pure pigment which has been delicately ground that makes it not easy to get grey or produce scrap, you can see there is just micro differences when it’s wet or dry.
2. Its good transparency and tinting strength plus excellent lightfastness makes good working properties, top-quality watercolor makes your masterpieces stay vivid through ages.
3. These are professional Extra Fine gum arabic based watercolors with unsurpassed purity and permanence, every batch made is tested and analyzed for its performance qualities: bright colors, good transparency, high saturation, smooth drawing. Once you have tried it, you would never want to say goodbye.
4. Each watercolor can be removed or replaced individually, so you can arrange your colors in the way you like, it also makes clean the palette easier. Besides, it’s an economical design as we always use some a few pans faster.
5. The lightweight box is rather beautiful, besides very convenient to carry, it also contains a mixing palette inside the lid which can be washed easily. After you used it, just need to let it naturally dry, then you can throw it in your bag and never make a mess!